The site is not intended for minors under the age of 16.
However, if information is collected on a minor under the age of 16 by the site, the minor’s legal representative must give prior authorisation and validate the communication of the data.
The personal data collected
Depending on the nature of our interaction with you, the personal data collected is as follows
- Identity: surname, first names, date and place of birth, marital status and nationality,
- Banking information: bank details, card numbers,
- Contact information: business address, home address and telephone number, billing address, e-mail address,
- Financial transactions carried out: details of payments made and received by you and of products and services that you have purchased from Baumanière les-Baux-de-Provence
- Preferences: date of arrival and departure, your preferences and interests, services used
Data collection and origins
What use will be made of the data that may be collected?
- we have obtained your consent (explicit, free and informed consent to use your data. You can withdraw your consent by informing us), OR
- it is necessary for the performance of a contract with you, OR
- it is necessary for the fulfilment of a legal obligation, OR
- it is necessary to protect your vital interests, OR
- we are pursuing a legitimate interest in using personal data and such use does not infringe the freedoms and interests of the individual.
We use your personal data for the following purposes
- making reservations and purchases (provision of services, specific services, products, and gift vouchers) and ensuring invoicing; and keeping legal documents in accordance with accounting standards
- to manage our relationship with you, before, during and after your stay at the hotel
- to provide you with information about our products and services; to provide you with information about our products and services; to provide you with information about our products and services; to provide you with information about our products and services; to provide you with information about our products and services
- to provide you with a personalised service
- to honour commitments to any third party involved in the organisation of your stay
- to send you the establishment’s newsletter
In addition to cases where your consent has been obtained (in particular to send you personalised offers), the processing of your data for the various purposes mentioned above is necessary:
- To ensure the processing necessary for the performance of the service contract with you
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To pursue our legitimate interest in running our business and providing you with the products and services you have requested.
We will only use your personal data for the purposes for which we collected it, unless we reasonably believe that we need to use it for another reason and that this reason is compatible with the original purpose.
Sharing of personal data
We only allow them to process your personal data for specific purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
We require all third parties to respect the security of your personal data and to process it in accordance with the law.
Link to third party sites
We decline all responsibility for the collection, use, management, sharing or disclosure of data and information by these third parties.
The communication of information on third party sites is governed by the confidentiality policy and the conditions of use of these sites.
We recommend that you read the privacy policies of these websites before submitting any personal information.
Duration of data retention
What are your rights and how to exercise them
- The right of access
- The right of rectification
- The right to erasure (subject to the obligations imposed by the regulations, in particular with regard to the conservation or archiving of documents)
- The right to limitation
- The right to portability
- The right to object (where personal data are processed for the purposes of canvassing, the data subject has the right to object at any time to the processing of data concerning him or her for these purposes)
- The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, the French authority being the CNIL (Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés).
- The right to withdraw consent at any time
You can exercise your rights by writing to us at the following address:
Hotel Baumanière Les Baux de Provence – Mas de Baumanière – D27 – 13520 Baumanière les Baux de Provence
Or by email to the following address: email@example.com
To exercise your rights, you will be asked to provide a copy of an identity document in order to identify yourself.
Security and privacy
When you transmit your credit card information when purchasing your gift vouchers, encryption technology is used to secure the transactions.
However, it should be noted that the Internet is not a completely secure environment and it is not possible to guarantee that the transmission or storage of information over the Internet is completely secure.
E-mail communications are not secure, and this is a risk inherent in the use of e-mail. We ask that you do not send us confidential information (credit card details, etc.) in your e-mails.
If personal data is compromised (lost, stolen, damaged, unavailable…), we undertake to notify the CNIL and the persons concerned of this breach, if the breach is likely to generate high risks for the rights and freedoms of individuals.
Cookies and tracers
It is a text file deposited in a dedicated space on the hard disk of your terminal (computer, tablet, mobile phone or any device optimised for the Internet), when you consult online content. This Cookie file can only be read by its sender. The cookie does not identify you personally, but only the browser of your terminal.
Below is the list of cookies deposited by the website. The expiry date is indicated in brackets.
The website uses Google Analytics to analyse the behaviour of visitors anonymously. This information is then used to compile statistical reports on website activity.
The information collected is not personally identifiable and Google will not associate the IP with any other data collected by other services.
For more information: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=fr
For more information on cookies: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/site-web-cookies-et-autres-traceurs